387084de009a589c298d34210bd18cb1

Friday, February 12, 2010

Between the sexes - The Real Difference Between Men and Women ...




Elsa: I noticed in this article that men become bald because of the intense activity of their brains.
Joseph: That's true, and I also notice that women do not grow beards because of the intense activity of their chins!

***
A husband and wife entered the dentist's room. The man said, "I want a tooth pulled. We are in a hurry - so no anesthesia. Just pull the tooth out."
"You are a brave man,” said the dentist. "Now open your mouth and show me the tooth."
The man turn to his wife and said "Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear."


***

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

***

“I thought you were going to marry Luisa? You said it was love at first sight.”
“Yes it was – but on the second and third sights, I change my mind.

***
A lady involved with the women’s lib group boarded a crowded bus and one man rose to his feet. “Oh No, you must not give up your seat. I insist,” she said.
The man replied; “You may insist as much as you like, Miss,” “But there is my place so I have to get off.”

*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment